Tender throat, inflamed vocal chords, lump on lymph node, zpack, pain under chin , pain behind ear

my throat generally feels tender when I swallow and i always feel like it is hard to swallow anything. I choke easily and my doctor has done thyroid blood work and all is fine and my ent said I have inflamed vocal cords. I recently went back to my regular dr because i have a lump on my lymph node on the right side and he gave me a zpack to help if any infection. But it hurts under my chin and behind my ear to talk and eat. I also have tmj as well.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012