Tender, swollen knuckle after getting cut. Keeping splint on it. Taking levothyroxin, iron supplements. Advice?

About a month ago I cut my ring finger knuckle on a glass. It didn't bleed much, but throbbed a lot when i first cut it. I kept it bandaged and the cut grew back together. The knuckle is now very tender to the touch and swollen. I have been keeping a splint on it thinking maybe i nicked the tendon. Should i get it checked out or do knuckle injuries just take awhile to heal? Thank you.

I am a 50-year old female, proper weight, and in good health. I do have an iron deficiency for which I take OTC iron supplements and Levothyroxine for hypothyroidism. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013