Tender spot on collar bone, heart burn, swallowing hurts, tried prilosec. Further?

Hi Doctor- I have this small tender spot about 1 inch below my collar bone. If I press on it, it makes me want to scream it s so painful. After pressing on it, the pain stays for a few min. before dulling back down. It s a small area but extremely painful. The surrounding area feels tender but not like that one spot. I haven t been sick and I haven t pulled a muscle or worked out. I m 33, 110lbs. And 5ft. 2. Oh I ve tried Prilosec and its definitely not heartburn . Also it doesn t hurt to swallow but if I m squeezing something tightly in my hands, it will trigger the same pain as touching it. I just am amazed at how long the pain lasts after barely touching it. Thank you so much!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013