Tender, sore lump on the back of mastoid bone, tendency to hear high pitch noise, chills and teeth shattering. Cause?

I HAD A SORE LUMP POP UP ON THE BACK OF MY MASTOID BONE ..IT S VERY TENDER AND HURTS...I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS SAME EAR..IT S BEEN STOPPED UP FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW AND I HEAR HIGH PITCH NOISE AND PEOPLE S VOINCE SOUND LIKE MINNIE MOUSE, ALSO HAD AN EPISODE LAST NIGHT OF CHILLS, TEETH CHATERINGM WULD NOT STOP SHAKING THE WHOLE BED UNCONTROABLY. COULD IT ALL BE RELATED?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. when ever there is painfull swelling it means there is infection & it causes fever with or without rigors. where ever it may be . there will be pus inside the swelling. usually that is to be drained by cutting an opening. it subsides by medicines also but there is every chanse of recurance. there is also a chance of closing eostachian tube temporarily & produce ear symptoms.
i advise you to consult a ENT surgeon for diagnosis. you may need to take an xray, culture& sensitivity test with other routine tests for confermation.
dont take food & non vejetarian during fever. dont worry you will be fine.