Tender rash that started on buttocks near thigh spreading onto legs. How to treat it ?

I have a rash that started on my buttocks near my thigh and has spread in 2 other places on my leg. It doesn t really itch as much as it is tender feeling. Like a bruise , but it is not purple in color. It looks pink and the spot on my buttocks is one large bump with a bunch of little ones around it. The ones on my leg are a little group of maybe 3-5 bumps. Not feeling ill or fevered. It s just irritating. I ve been putting neosporin on it since I realized it was there, which was yesterday. Doesn t seem to be helping at this point. Any idea what it could be and how I should treat it?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013