Tender pus filled lump under the skin. Is it an ingrown hair or herpes?

a few weeks ago i noticed a hard lump under my skin along my panty line. i don t think it was really painful. within a week it came to a head (which was tender) and popped very easily. yellowish pus came out and the lump got smaller, but was still there. a few days later it came to another head and was easily popped again. this time it was almost gone, but still felt a little bump there. finally, it seemed to pop a third time (only a little pus came out this time) and then it went away. it s completely gone now. could this have been herpes or just an ingrown hair?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is fungus as this is near panty line the sweat causes skin to have fungus infection

keep dry
no oils greesy food
low protein diet
tab doxi 100 mgm bd for 2 week
ab forcan 150 mgm once week
apply candid ointment morning evening
afternoon you can use mycoderm powder
regularly for 3 months