Tender pain in glands under jaw, sides of neck, senstive temples. Suggestions?

I have had tender pains on my glands under my jaw and sides on my neck I have seen gps an ENT consultant and . my temples have been sensetive for quite a while at the moment the two vains on either side seem todentists I have Rhinitis and the consultant gave me nose drops and asked me to increase my Omerserazole medication to 20 mg as I was on 10. orig. I was on 20 one GP reduced it, I produce a lot of flem I have various health issues inc. osteoarthriti and porosis. Dentist is sending me to hospital as on both sides of my lower jaw a tooth needs to be excstracted although I have no toothache . I also have high blood pressure IBS .haytushernia I am also on Levyroxine medication at the moment my two vains on the temple are painful and seem thicker than usual. There is nothing nasty in my throat or my teeth.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012