Tender nipple and cramping pain for weeks and no sign of pregnancy. Help?

Hello , my name is tanille and my period comes regular every month but this month is almost 2 weeks late and I took two pregnancy test may 7 and may 10 and both came out negative . However I been having tender nipples and period like pains for 2 weeks straight and no period . Is it possible that I am pregnant or is it something eles , if so , what could it be ? P.s im 16
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
The delay in periods with a negative pregnancy test is likely to be due to a hormonal imbalance. This can be associated with other changes like heaviness of breast or tender nipples.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,