Tender lump inside vagina. Taken antibiotics for water infection. Could it be bladder prolapse?

I have a suddenly developed a tender large lump just inside my vagina near to my bladder . I have a water infection which i have been given antibiotics for but the doctor wasnt sure if the lump was due to the infection, but it seems bigger now. Im worried it could be a bladder prolapse . I can see the lump quite clearly and it completely blocks the entrance to my vagina. could it possibly be a cyst or from the infection or does it sound like a prolapse. Im so uncomfortable and really worried.. Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012