Tender lump behind the ear. Sharp pains on the back radiating to legs, pressure in chest, breathing difficulty. Heart attack?

Hello, I have a pea sized bump behind my left ear. It doesn t really bother me unless I mess with it and then it gets tender. I also had sharp pains in my left middle back yesterday and today I have pains shooting all the way down my left leg. Two days ago I had extreme pressure in my chest and was worried I might be having a heart attack . My chest hurt to the touch when I was having the chest pain , could not get a deep breath. I have no idreea if all the things are related and have no insurance. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012