Tender lower abdomen, discomfort during sex, sore vagina. UTI, urine test normal. Treatment?

Hi, I am a 29 year old female. I have been suffering from a sore/tender lower abdomen for about a week now. I was at my doc on friday & he put it down to a twisted ovary as he has done before. He checked my urine for a uti as well as pregnancy and both were clear. I had intercourse with my boyfriend last night & it was quite uncomfortable (which has happened a few times in the past), about 20 mins later I was very sore and found it quite uncomfortable to sit & walk. It eased after about an hour but I m still having niggly pains today. Any idea what it could be??
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012