Tender head, shuttering or stumbling, low memory, chronic back pain, Thinning of hair and dry skin. What could all this be for?

Hi, I'm a 33 year old woman. I have a pounding and tender head, it feels almost like someone bashed med it with a baseball bat. I stutter or stumble on my words and thoughts, I have a hard time remembering in fact I'm told I forget a lot. I've had chronic back pain...around c 7 due to a car accident over 10 years ago. Also, my hormones are all out of whack... overdrive if you know what I mean. Everyone says I am acting different
But I don't notice it. I can go from angry to happy in seconds, that I do notice. My hair is thinning my nails won't grow and my skin is peelingim in a lot of pain please help
Skin is peeling
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013