Tender enlarged axillary lymph nodes, swollen arm, fever. Taken amoxcillin, levaquin. Diagnosed fibromyalgia.Causes?

I have enlarged and tender lymph nodes in left axilla, swelling in left arm, 1 inch difference from right arm. "Prickly" sensation at times in axilla, upper arm area. I have had a chest CT which reported "probably benign" enlarged lymph nodes. I have taken a round of amoxicillin and a round of Levaquin, no affect. I run a low grade fever off and on anywhere from 99.2 to 100.0. All of these symptoms have been occuring for about 2 months now. I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia due to very tender areas in multiple places on body. Concerned about the continued tenderness of lymph nodes and arm swelling. I believe the swelling is probably just lymphedema, but I would like to know what could be causing the lymph nodes to become enlarged and tender.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013