Tender bump on vagina, white discharge. Done blood tests. On apo madroxy. Herpes?

Hi there please help. This morning when I took a shower i felt a tender bump on my right labia near vaginal opening. I looked at it either a.mirrow it was super tender and bloody on the surface and there s one more. I saw my gyno and ge said its herpes . But i had all my blood results done and were all negative for stds except for herpes i did go and get that done. But I ve also had a bad yeast infection n was treaties for but still have some waterish white discharge and i was recently on Apo madroxy to miss my.period and did have it on.the time i wanted. Doctor km freaking out and i don t know how to keep calm or is this really the worse
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013