Tender breasts, white vaginal discharge and heartburn. Trying to conceive. Need to take a pregnancy test?

I ve recently noticed that my breast have become tender. especially when I m tossing and turning in bed. My husband and I have been trying for over a year to get pregnant. I haven t taken a urine pregnancy test because when my period is about to arrive I get tender breasts. Today I noticed milky white vaginal discharge and I ve been experiencing heartburn . I don t want to get our hopes up. Should I take a pregnancy test? Also, I m fairly irregular since I started getting my period.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013