Tender breasts, sore back, bad flatulence, negative pregnancy test. Had sex after removing nuvaring. What should be done?

Hello all! My fiance and I had sex on febuary 7th and 8th. I took my nuvaring out the 7th. My period was 2 days late. Then when it came it was extremely light. Then I woke up this morning and had clots comming out. Now the bleeding had dropped back down. My breast are tender my back. s sore and I m haveing very bad flatulence . I took a pregnancy test 3 days after we had sex and it came back negative.I m supposed to put my ring back in tomorrow. I dont know if im pregnant or not. I have no idea what to do! Please help!!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013