Tender breast, hurts on wiping after sex. Pregnancy test negative. Are they pregnancy symptoms?

Okay so , Im having symptoms like very tender breasts,( which is not normal period symptom for me) I was on medication for a UTI , and now it doesn t hurt when I pee but It does after I wipe. (only really after sex) I am two weeks away from getting my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but I think I took it way to early, could these symptoms mean Im pregnant? Would I be feeling these symptoms this early before I actually miss my period?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012