Tendency of getting urine infection. Blood and protein detected in urine report. How to treat it?

Good Evening Doctor My daughter is not feeling well from last few days . She has a tendency of Urien infection. She was having fever , not feeding well and complaining pain while passing urine and also the abdominal pain as well as ear pain. I had sent her urine for routien check and in the report the Blood, Protein and Kentons are detected. Please tell me what is all that and what do I do in this situation. Urine Culture report will come tomorrow evening.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012