Temporary relief from pimples, acne marks and pigmentation with medication. How does carofit ultra work?

Hi.i had pimples , acne marks and also pigmentation.I have conssulted two three dermatologist and they gave me medicines which were useful only temporarily.I have even tried home remedies.In other words, I have tried every thhing that people suggested me.Now I have consulted a third dermatologist and i am having isotetrinoin and applying carofit ultra .Pimples have reduced But I am not sure the marks are going.Also can you tell me how carofit ultra works?Does it cause peeling or is it the iothr med that is causing peeling/.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012