Temporary loss of vision followed by extremely peripheral vision and continuous migraine. Did not take solid food, had only energy drinks throughout the day. Serious?

I consumed a number of energy drinks today whilst working, without food may I add. And after getting worked up on the job site temporarily I lost my vision completely for a period of two minutes. Then for the next half an hour I experienced tunnel type vision with extreme blurry peripheral vision . Followed by a migraine of sort which still lurks 6 hours after the fact. Can you tell me if there is any potential permanent damage. Che
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012