Temporary loss of hearing that comes and goes, sound of echo in ear. What's the high frequency done ?

Hi Doctor: I have a temporary loss of hearing that comes and goes. I was hit with ultra high frequency that you can not hear. The cause is a temporary feeling of hearing loss like the ear is full of water, or plug up. When I scratch around the ear and down the neck I get the sound of a echo in the ear. What do you think the frequency is doing? affecting the nerve, the blood artery , or the muscle
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013