Temporary ceramic crowns in teeth, protruding lip. How to get my old look back?

I have Temporary Ceramic crowns in the place of four upper and four lower teeth(bridge). I look very bad:( I had small gaps in between front upper and lower teeth, which bothered me a lot, hence I met my dentist and he ground 8 of my teeth to make room for the ceramic crowns. Now he has given Temporary caps(upper 4 and lower 4.. bridge), and asked me to get the reviews of my friends and come back for changes. He said, he feels it is better than before. But the truth is my teeth looks prominent. hence my upper and lower lips and chin are pushed outside which make me really look weird. On top of that It looks like I have rabbit teeth when I talk and I look very different(bad). I am totally disappointed and worried. But why does my lips appear like it is pushed out, though it was not the case before. Is that because of the thick crowns?. The front two teeth was made wider to fix the gap, is that the reason?. Now what should I suggest my Dentist to do? Will all Ceramic crowns make the teeth look prominent due to its thickness?. My doctor told me not to worry and he will do all the changes that I say. But I need some suggestions as I feel insecure about this. Will reducing the wideness and height of the front two teeth help ? And what should I tell him to do to make my teeth not look prominent but natural. He promised me that it will look very natural, but now I hate to look into the mirror. The temporary crowns given for the lower 4 teeth(bridge) is very small and I have to tell him to raise it to 1 mm length.(FYI) Please tell me, how to get my old look back?(I seriously believe I will get it,.. Gods grace)
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012