Temporary cap after root canal came off. Pain in lump in jaw. How to cure?

My cap came off for a root canal , it was temporary but I am going to see a dentist soon... maybe 2 weeks since usually they take that long where I am at even for emergencies. But I have been on painkillers and I used a little peroxide to subdue the infection. Now, the pain is at a lump in my jaw and I want to get this dealt with since I don t think this can wait two weeks. I also am on antibiotics but I doubt this will clear it completely, will it?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012