Temporary brown spots on upper thigh, like pigmentation spots spot on throat. Cure for symptoms?

I have light brown spots on my upper inner thighs. They are coming and going, but recently I feel like I have more spots. I have them in both sides and they are not itching and they are painless.
I'm a healthy, normal woman sizes woman.
The spots are different sized, and like I said they have been coming and going. At first I just thought that it was some pigmentation spots, but now I'm getting worried and I don't want them to spread more.
I also saw on spot in my throat, a really small one but the same type.
Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
  Anonymous's Response
the symptoms which you have mention is cleared that it is a fungal infection but it not proper to justify and treat your symptoms without watching it.so for this kindly upload the picture of your effected area.... then it will be treated or suggested .