Temple pressure, loss of smell, ear fullness, dizziness, upper neck and back tightness, visual auras. Any ideas ?

Hi, for 2 years I've been dealing with temple pressure, loss of smell, ear fullness, dizziness, upper neck and back tightness, visual auras, great loss of energy, and overall dulled senses. I got a cold the other night and my temple began feeling real fuzzy during the night. When I awoke, LITERALLY ALL MY SYMPTOMS WERE GONE, and I had all my energy back. I could smell for the first time yadda yadda, but when the cold left, all my symptoms slowly returned. For one week I remembered what it felt like to just 'feel' again lol, and then it all came back. Any ideas? Obviously sinus related.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013