Temperature with dizziness and lightheadedness. Can I carry out normal activity?

Hi. This problem has been o-going for appx 6 mths. It begins with a sense of light headedness. Then pain in my forhead and the side of my head. I begin to feel a little faintand dizzy at times and need to lie down alot. it is usually followed by a peculiar taste in my throat but no real mucus . It is often accompanied by a temperature. The process lasts a few days and then disappears but always returns within a week. I also have extremely painful breasts. I have had several antibiotics for poss sinus infection but do not feel that this is the cause as I had this as teenager and it is not a similar experience. I had thought it might be stress as just finished Uni finals. I am 45yrs and otherwise healthy, non smoker and not over weight and exercise, It is often serious enough to prevent me from carrying out normal activity and so worried as take a teaching post next week.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012