Temperature and gastric issues, history of vomiting and diarrhea. Sick again?

My son had a stomach virus about 1.5 weeks ago. He had vomiting , horrible diarrhea (we had to change his bed sheets every night), and horrible gas as well. Last night he had a bit of a cough so I gave him some water from one of his old water bottles from the fridge and I am not sure if it was one that he used when he was sick. When he woke up this morning he had a bit of a temperature and he burped and it smelled like rotten eggs . He did not want to eat (which is very unlike my child) and he whined all morning. I gave him some pedialyte . I am nervous that he will get sick again, is there anything else I should do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013