Tell me the name of the blood disorder which is related to removal of gallbladder.

My sister just turnd 40 in May and since November has had 2 back fusions due to degenerative disc disease, her gall bladder was removed this past Wednesday and some recent pelvic x-rays have shown that her right hip ball is shearing that top first layer off it is peeling back and this has been causing her some pain as well. She is 5 years out from gastric by-pass. The back doctor has mentioned a specific blood disorder that might connect all these symoptoms could any help me out with which disorder the name - my sister forgot the name of the disorder and she is trying to remember the name. Oh, and she has been iron poor anemic for the pass 10 or so years ( not good a taking vitamins ).
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jun 2010