Tell me the details about the lasik operation

Sir, what is lasic operation ? how will it be done? is it a solution for eyepower -19 how much will it cost? what areall the side effects is it lifelong solution for my eyepower
Asked On : Tue, 16 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Lasik is a laser assisted correction of your eye. It costs around 30K inr. Sideeffects are not much of concern if it is done on the right candidate.

Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
To reduce your glasses number, lasik operation is done. The eye specialist do thorough examination of your eye and decide that how many numbers can be reduced and whether you get rid of glasses or no.
Consult a specialist doing this type of work.