Tell me about Natural circumcision

Hi when my son was born his doctor said he was naturally circumsized. When we got to my husbands duty station in Germany all the doctors on base say there is no such thing. Today when I was getting ready to change him for the third time all of a sudden there was a big ball of white stuff on the side when you pulled the skin back some, we got out as much as we could, what should we do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Dont do things on yourself. Get the help of a Pediatric Surgeon and he shall be able to help you. Could be an infection I guess as you have mentioned white substance.