Teeth's pulled out. Reaction to anesthetic, had Twitching. What could have caused this reaction?

i went to the dentist to get 2 teeth pulled out but had reaction to the light anesthetic . i was twitching, i kicked my shoes of and pulled out the intravenous in my wrist and then the other one that they tried to put in my other wrist. woke up and had no clue what happened. i had mum and the dentist lady help me walk out to the car while i was having a random laughing fit. what could have caused this reaction?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012