Teeth pain, pain in face, gets worst on faster heart beat. Reason for pain?

hi, I m having so much pain in my tooth which is 1\2 teeth futher than my wisdom teeth. At the same time I also feel pain at the same side in my face . As soon if my heart beats harder, the pain in my tooth get even worse. I ve done an xtray at the dentist but she coulnd t find anything, not even an infection. I ve looked up online for the symptoms, some people said it might be a sinus infection . Can you tell me what s causing me this pain?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012