Teeth grinding, feel a crawling around anus particularly at night which is very itchy. Is it pin worms ?

I think I may have pin worms but think it could be quite bad. For the past few months I ve been grinding my teeth at night and can feel a crawling around my anus particularly at night which is very itchy. Today I was looking around the anus area using a mirror and I noticed that there is a small skin colour soft lump right on the anus opening. It doesn t hurt. For the last couple of days I feel like I have stools right inside the anus and I can t pass them. I have also developed rashes over the last couple of weeks on my neck and both arms. Is this all interrelated? Does it sound like a serious case of worms?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012