Teeth extracted, swelling in gums, pains, black and blue marks on face, stitches hurts, taking percocet 5 mg,

I had the remaining 11 teeth extracted on april 27th and am still in pain and there is still some swelling on mny gums and black and blue marks on my face. Some of the stitches are still in and they are hurting. I have been trying to ccut them out myself. Is there anything else I can do, especially for the pain. I was given percocet 5 mg., not much help and only have two pills left. Can you help me? Thank You Frances
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012