Teeth brush, followed by vomiting and mouth blood through saliva, blood not from teeth but mouth. Serious?

In the morning after Waking up, then I start to brush my teeth , I feel like vomiting and washing the mouth blood will come thorough saliva . Previously, I thought it was coming from teeth but now a days it is coming little more and I have thoroughly checked it is not coming from teeth. This vomiting feeling was happening last one year and blood is coming very little last 6 months and last 10 days it is little more is coming. But, this situation is happening only morning after waking up and for whole day there is nothing feeling so and no sign for blood also. I am very much worried about it.Please give me proper reason behind it and suggestion too.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012