Teenager with vein throbbing in left shoulder. No pain. Taking magnesium and vitamins. Suggestion.

I am a 14 year old girl, 97 pounds and about 5 foot 1. For a while now I have had what feels like a vein throbbing in my left sholder, about where your palm would be if putting your hand up for the Plege of Allegence or something like that. There is no pain, and it happens at random times. I have Candida and Adrenal Fatigue , a few allergies, but other than that i am a Healthy teenager. I just wanted to know if I should do anything? By the way, i do take Magnesium and a bunch of other vitamins . Thanks! Morgan
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012