Teenager with feeling being pregnant, had no sexual relationship, feel the kick of the kid in stomach. Suggestion?

I am a 20 year old female with no children or partner, but I subconsciously think about being pregnant all the time. I have an ache inside me for a child and often feel my stomach , as if touching a baby, and I feel for kicks. This has been going on since I was 16 years old, but it has gotten substantially worse recently. Why is this happening? I have 5 years of university to go but have already planned years out to have babies and things. I have names picked. It s really distracting. A little girl asked me, last week, if i was having a baby and I wasn t upset because she thought I looked pregnant, I was upset because I had to tell her No. Please let me know if there is something I can do about this. It doesn t feel like an obsession because I don t mean to think about it all the time, it is just always there.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013