Teenager with dry skin. Have black spots under lips and nose. Reason for dots?

I m 14 and I m slow behind on puberty , I know that s normal and it s not my question, just an fyi. I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and noticed tiny black dots under my lip and at the side of my nose and on my nose. They are less than a milimeter in diameter and have not risen abouve the skin (Not bumpy). I have very dry skin and have never had acne spots before. Can you tell me what these dots are? please Also, there are about 15 of them in each place, not just one dot. A bunch. You can barely see them unless you look closely though.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012