Teenager unable to conceive. Had Chlamydia. Abdominal pain. Is it due to endometriosis?

I previously had chlaymida. i had it treated but i have been trying to get pregnant and cant concive ive been trying for 7 months and still nothing, im not sure how long i had the infection for but i know that it was not over a year. im also getting tested for endromitriosis, as i have abdominal pains and my mother has had endromitriosis im 16 years old, i turned 16 in may which from then i have been trying to concive with my boyfriend of 2 years. Is there anything i can do?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012