Teenager trying for pregnancy, ultrasound shows cyst in both ovaries. What is a dominant follicular cyst? can I get pregnant?

i dont have PCOS , tyring to get pregnant for over 12 months. had a blood test done for lh, androgen and something else. i had an ultrasound done a few days before menses bugun. the report said: the uterus is anterverted and normal in appearence, length 88mms. endometrium normal, thickness 6mm. both ovaries are enlazrged due to a dominant follicular type cyst. right ovary, cyst at 45mm and other features normal,total volume 63mls. left ovary, cyst at 38mm and other features normal, volume 34mls. no free fluid seen. what does this report mean, my doctor didnt explain anything. im 18. i dont want to be lectured on my age. i know what i want and nothing wil change that. whats a dominant follicular cyst? why cant i get pregnant? thankyou for helping :)
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012