Teenager having recurring headaches, tiredness, fluctuating temperatures, internal shaking, pain in left side of the stomach. Suggestions?

I am a 15 year old female. I have had an on and off tolerable headache for about 4 days. I have been more tired lately than normal. I have fluctuating temperatures. In a matter of twenty minutes my temp will rise from 95.1 to 98.7 and then lower and start over. I have cold symptoms right now and some internal shaking along with random dull pain in the left side of my stomach . Do have any ideas if something is wrong with me or whether this is normal?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012