Teenager having boyfriend and not sexually active. Should I go on birth control to be safe?

So i am 14 years old and i currently have a boyfriend who i have been with a very short time, my mum keeps bugging me about going on the pill and other forms of contraception . I am NOT sexually active and i have told her this, im pretty sure she trusts me to talk to her about these kind of things. My boyfriend is 15, 11months older than me. My mum also said that she doesn t mind how old i am and she just wants me to be safe if i do choose to have sex, she is not encouraging me in any way, shape or form, she is a nurse so shes knows every there is to know about different types of contraceptives and deffinetly does not want a grandchild anytime soon. So my question is should i just go on birth control so that she can stop worrying about me?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013