Teenager has epilepsy, cerebral palsy, autism. Safe for him to drink Mountain dew?

I have a thirteen year old son that has epilepsy he also has cerebral palsy and is autistic He went to his dad s this weekend and I have told his dad i did not want him to drink mountain dew he gave him one anyway this time he seemed okay but the last time it took me forever to get him to sleep you could feel his heart beating fast we are waiting on an MRI a recent eeg showed he is having seizures and the doctor feels he may need more medicine than he is taking now we are waiting for MRI to confirm that is it safe for him to drink mountain dew with uncontrolled seizures or even seizures period I feel it is not but wanted your advice
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013