Teenager had unprotected sex, taken over dose of Nordette pills. Is it dangerous?

Hi im shane 17 yrs old from philippines.. I heard about taking morning pills like plan B but its not available in my country because of religious issues.. Uhmm.. I had sex with my bf today feb.19 around 11am to 12pm... After we had sex i bought pills that is available in our country the nordette pills i took it when i got home which is 1:41pm and i only took 1 pill.. Then i was ready threads on how to use it then i took another 3 this 8:20pm... Now im scared that the pill cant be effective anymore.. Since i took it the wrong time... What do u think? Im to young for this.. I dont want to take responsibility :( yet...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013