Teenager had Montgomery glands on breast. Painful when touched. Should I diagnose?

I am 18 and I have had montgomery glands on one breast since I was like 11. And I got scared (cause I was 11) and I popped them until some white puss came out. But they just kept on being there and for the last 7 years they have been big and red and they only hurt if I touch them. They ve always been this way, I m incredibly healthy otherwise. But I m 18 and scared and I don t even know if I have the right specialty doctor right now but please help.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer