Teenager got depo shot. Brownish discharge and cramps. Suggestions?

Im 16 and got the depo shot because of parent trust issues and such an unpredictable period, doctor said it would help with mood also, I got this about 6 months ago for the first and last time, I havent stopped my period in 3 months, the doctor told me its normal. But it DOES NOT feel normal to me. Its not even a period its a brownish weird color, that varries from blood color to light brown. Also really really bad cramping comes with it all, which i have never had cramps with my period before this shot. I have been patient because the doctor told me to wait it out. But im becoming impatient. Any ideas on what i could do or what is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer