Welcome to HCM
Don't worry you are growing.
1. Your breast buds have started developing. The area around the nipple will get puffier as time passes. At first they may appear conical but will round up as they grow. Hormonal
changes have started, hormone estrogen
helps in the breast growth and development. Fat will get deposited and they will grow in size.
2. During initial days of development your breasts may feel tender or may hurt, its normal. Breasts get soft after the deposition of fat.
3. Your hips will enlarge, you will get pubic and hairs under your arms, these are normal signs of puberty
4. You will get menstruation
, in the early days they may be irregular but as time passes the cycle should get regular.
5. Puberty changes get accomplished in 3-5 years.
However, if the breast buds are hard and are taking too long to get puffy and conical, get examined clinically by a doc to ensure your puberty changes are normal. Take care.