Teenager. Short in height, heavy weight, pimples on face. Suggest

i completed 10th class. I have height problem. My height is 5 feet only. My age is 17years.I have only one year time to increase my height. I want to increase my height. My family members are forced to do pullups. It is very difficult to me & i don't want to do that because I have weight problem also. My weight is 70 it is very heavy i am very sad about that. I feel shy to go out side for having weight problem.I am looking very beautiful but My face is fully covered with pimples.I want your suggestion for increase my height & lose my weight & also reduce my pimples. Please give your suggestion. Please sent reply very fast YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013