Teenager. Occasional small bump in the area where body touches vagina, orangish fluid discharge when squeezed. Thoughts?

hi
my daughter is 13.5 years old. sometimes she has a small bump on the left side of her body exactly where her leg attaches to her body more down towards her vagina. she told me that she squeezed the bump yesterday and some kind of orangish fluid like thin blood sprung out of it. It feels like a lymph node but I am not sure why it can be squeezed and why some fluid comes out if it. i am planning to take her to Dr. soon, i was wondering if I can get some online help as I am very worried about this.

thank you
Marianne

Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013