Teenager. Nausea and diarrhea. Had protected sex. Had food in a buffet. Food poisoning?

hi there, i'm a bit worried. I am 16 years old and I am sexuaully active with my long-term boyfriend. I am very careful and I am on the pill and we use condoms. Yesterday we had sex a bit after midday and I didn't take my pill until 2pm when i usually take it at around 9am. I am back on time now and the condom didn't appear broken. This morning at 2am I woke up feeling nauseous and I was sick. I have also had diarrhoea. Morning sickness doesn't run in my family and I know its unlikely for it to happen hours after sex. I also went out for dinner last night to a buffet where there has been reports of food poisoning. My boyfriend didn't feel ill today but we ate different things yesterday and we ate a lot. I thought I could be getting ill from eating some bad food. I know i'm being silly because i used two forms of contraception which didn't seem to fail and I might just have foodpoisoning but it's around 6pm and my stomach is still hurting a bit. Am I just ill from having eaten too much food from different cuisines that weren't cooked properly or were contaminated?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013